1. When I first saw you I was smitten by your beautiful smile. I said to myself, you will be my wife someday.
2. I remember our first movie together Godzilla, and Chinese fried-rice and how I didn’t want you to go home that evening or ever.
3. Second date, I brought over the movie, Sargent York, we sat together and held hands. We giggled and remembered the line, “I’m going to buy me a piece of bottom-land.”
3. That was an unspoken promise that we’d some day settle down, you and me.
4. By the third date I knew I wanted to marry you, I was madly in love, it was hard for me to breath, so I bought you a gold bracelet and asked you the golden question.
5. You said, yes!
6. And after fifteen years of marriage, I’m still the happiest man alive!
7. Your presence in my apartment was overwhelming, waiting for our December twelve wedding date seemed like a tortured eternity, I’m still tortured every time you leave my side.
8. The soundtrack to Kama Sutra, I’ll always remember the rhythm, I’ll always remember the sweet sweat.
9. Kissing you during my lunch break was pure agony,
I couldn’t let you go, I had separation anxiety every time we parted.
10. I carried a photograph of you holding our son in my pocket, I’d glance at it at work, it gave me a reason to keep on going, making my heart skip a beat.
11. Every time I saw your picture I couldn’t believe how lucky I was and I still feel that inside.
12. Driving past Davenport 125 in our new black car.
13. I’ll always remember Neptune’s damp cave.
14. You’ve made me the luckiest man alive, I never knew how much our love would blossom and how beautiful the fruit of our union would be.